Friday, April 12, 2019

28a. There are six doors, two on each side at the front, by the wings, and the back

are y'all bored of the gifs? just let me know I'll stop

So what's the plan?

Honestly, this idea is a pet project of mine that I wouldn't want to let go, and would want to keep it with me as long as I can. I'll personally see to it and possibly grow incrementally as the case with privacy always being in flux there will always be an opportunity that arises we can attempt to solve for our customers both new and old. 

For wanting to stay with the company as long as I can, I can definitely see how some choices have come to change. I would take discovery of opportunities more seriously in wanting to expand into new sectors like in my previous explorations about how not every culture wears a baseball cap, and the case of resource collection definitely isn't accelerated as I am not trying to accomplish a sellout at maximum value as soon as possible to the highest bidder.

3 comments:

  1. Having some sort of rough plan for the future is a great idea. There is never a guarantee that things will work out exactly as you thought, and honestly it rarely ever does. But having an adaptable plan will allow you to change with the situation and not be totally left in the dark when events transpire that were different from what you imagined. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's really interesting to see that you'd love to stay with your company, it's great to see such passion. Unfortunately, I think I feel different about my company and I think I'd just sell off the responsibilities to someone else for a hefty sum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Daniel, I completely agree with your decisions to stay with our companies seeing as I chose to do the same. I feel as though we both agree that it is a completely rational idea to want to stay with the company that you have started from the ground.

    ReplyDelete